Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them
- Facilitate their team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team.
- Act as a project lead of the team
- Perform and review detailed design of functionality for the current sprint
- Resources allocation for the sprint
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of the scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team
- Arranges daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
- Acts as a safeguard for their team, shielding from outside distractions and interferences
- Conflict resolution, focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect
- Reinforce communication within team
- Forecast the number of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
- Coach Agile practices. They can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Help manage cross scrum teams communications
- 10+ yrs of experience in managing deliveries.
- Solid experience leading and managing technical teams
- Good stakeholder management and communication.
- Experience in identifying the project risks and mitigations.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Expertise in estimation and planning.
- Understand the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that they can explain other methodologies to motivate their team
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand their team needs
- Ability to take and understand their commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge of tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Technical skills Java, Spring, Spring integration, Hibernate is a big plus
- Should be able to provide and suggest technical guidance to the team
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge