The Company:Hitachi Vantara
, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. The Role:
You will be joining the Talent Acquisition team to support our expansion. In order to Hitachi Vantara as an employer brand of choice within the region, you will work closely with our leadership team, execute our regional talent acquisition strategies and initiatives, from sourcing to onboarding the best talents in this space. Besides the recruitment activity, you will also be responsible for project managing the entire recruiting pipeline for the company. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their recruiting experience and enhance their project management skills in a goal oriented, fast-paced, high growth environment. Responsibilities:
- Support of Hitachi Vantara Vietnam's talent search and engagement strategy, including Employer Branding as well as end-to-end talent acquisition process from sourcing to onboarding.
- Manage company-wide recruitment timeline, and meet the defined hiring KPI and objectives
- Work with Talent Acquisition team define the profiles and scope of responsibilities for specific roles based on immediate organization needs, as well as design and implement winning sourcing strategies to fill critical positions
- Successfully manage talent searches on a predefined timeline, set benchmarks and metrics, identify bottlenecks, as well as understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines
- Execute and support recruitment and onboarding activities in a timely and effective manner. Qualifications:
- 5 years of experience (or above) in a technical recruitment.
- Demonstrable experience of recruitment for big IT companies with a track record of successfully hiring under short timelines.
- Proven ability to recruit candidates in the executive search on tech and outsourcing software companies, with the ability to engage with senior candidates and stakeholders.
- Ability to learn about new markets quickly and to run a thorough and high-quality search process, including leadership candidate research, outreach, engagement, evaluation and presentation
- Good Written and verbal communication skills in English. Location:
• District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.