Company DescriptionAbout Hitachi Solutions India Pvt Ltd:
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.Our Competitive Edge
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
Job DescriptionAX Functional Consultant
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
is involving all aspects of implementing & supporting Dynamics solutions from pre-sales work through the project life cycle to go-live and on-going support. You will be leading Solution Design sessions, assisting with configuration, assisting with data migration deliverables, creating required interface design documents, functional design documents and troubleshooting of customizations etc.Key Responsibilities:
- Analyze business processes (Finance, Operations, Trade & Logistics) to identify opportunities for improvement
- Identify creative workarounds to meet requirements without the development of custom code
- Understand the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code
- You will be the one to identify our customer's requirements and match them with technological capabilities and with Microsoft's continuous release plans.
- Deep functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics F&O D365 - Finance and Trade & Logistics
- Experience of developing customized solutions to complex business problems
- Demonstrable consultancy experience
- Strong working knowledge of business processes
- Relevant Microsoft certification
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- A logical approach to problem solving and the structured introduction of change into operational systems
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Hold 1-4 years of experience within D365
- Specialization in one/more of Finance; Supply Chain; Manufacturing; Integration; Security.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance/Operations)
- Are fluent in English.
- Strong communication and consulting skills
Describe your perks and culture