Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit www.hitachi-solutions.fr .Job Description
This is a unique and challenging opportunity for an experienced Business Intelligence & Analytics Consultant to join the Data Science & Analytics Practice of Hitachi Solutions Europe Ltd (Hitachi Solutions). Hitachi Solutions is a leading Microsoft Partner in providing industry based solutions using Business Intelligence, ERP and
CRM. With a global footprint, world-leading brand, they are growing fast to service an increasing client base, including some of the world's most recognisable brands.
In this role you will be providing bespoke and cutting edge advanced analytics solutions, bringing significant commercial advantage to some of the UK's most recognised companies.
The successful candidate will draw upon their experience with business intelligence tools and techniques and to advise clients on analytics best practices and deliver analytics capability on time and to budget.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Advising clients on the best analytics practices and deliver analytics capabilities on time and to budget
- Capture client requirements and model data to develop an effective intelligence solution architecture
- Develop or design bespoke Business Intelligence & Advanced Analytics solutions
- Implement solutions using best practices for the management and transformation of data
- Design and develop effective reports and dashboards to present information in a clear and informative manner
We are looking to hire ambitious consulting professionals who combine their technical acumen with a genuine enthusiasm for improving organisations.
- Strong client facing experience, previously working for a management consultancy or system integrator
- Demonstrable experience designing or developing advanced business intelligence & analytics solutions using the full Microsoft BI stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Design & development experience using data discovery tools such as MS Power BI, QlikView, Tableau
- Ability to model and transform data, build ETL solutions and present data in a useful business context
- Experience developing data warehouses & data marts using the Kimball methodology
- Experience or awareness of Big Data and Data Science related technologies, such as R or Azure Machine Learning, to design and implement predictive analytics models
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Have a numerate degree (mathematical or computer science related disciplines) with good problem solving skills
Whilst Hitachi Solutions is respectful of our employees work / life balance candidates should be prepared to undertake travel to client sites throughout the UK and internationally if required.
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at https://www.hitachi-solutions.fr/politique-de-confidentialite/