Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
We offer an inclusive, highly collaborative workplace and we recognise our biggest asset is our people; they drive our innovation advantage. Our social Employee Resource Groups, including our active Women of Hitachi, LGBTQ+, CSR and Veteran's communities represent our diverse employee base. Diversity and individuality are welcomed and we're looking for like-minded, passionate and driven people to join us. In return, we offer industry leading benefits packages and promote a creative culture where you can come to work, be yourself and be successful. Meet our team
Inside Sales is Hitachi Vantara's fastest growing sales team and is the talent engine for Sales with diverse and motivated individuals that consistently deliver profitable growth. We service our customers through a series of sales motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Hitachi Vantara solutions.
We are a dynamic international team that brings excitement to the sales floor every day. We connect Hitachi Vantara customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and deliver faster digital transformation and business value. We provide a platform for success including coaching, training, and on-the-job learning that will support your career development.
An innovative, flexible, and award-winning working environment enables and empowers our team to perform at their best.
Please note that our team is centrally located in Barcelona, Spain. The culture of our team is collaborative. Team work is expected, supported, and valued. For this reason, the role requires the employee to be onsite daily. Working from home is allowed during mandated restrictions. What you will be doing
What you bring to the team
- Building direct relationships with customers while working with channel partners to maximize new sales opportunities and renewals within your territory.
- Managing all aspects of the full sales cycle to help customers reach their business goals.
- Positioning and selling the entire Digital Infrastructure portfolio.
- Seeking to understand our customers' business challenges and advise on the value derived from our solutions to address their pains.
- Become a trusted advisor to help our customers with their immediate needs, as well as their long term goals.
- Accurately forecasting your monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue streams; driving growth in your account base.
- Responsible for driving new business, as well as fostering your account base.
- Experience owning the full sales cycle (prospecting, validating, negotiating, and closing the sale).
- You typically have 3+ years of B2B selling experience in a similar or adjacent industry, Fluent in Finnish & English
- Demonstrate strong sales achievement (i.e., consistent achievement at or above quota, or a history YoY growth in your target market)
- High motivation with a "hunter spirit" to develop new opportunities and grow business. Goal-oriented and motivated by performance rewards and exceeding annual sales goals
- A love for IT and ability to tap into technology as well as a passion for sales and building positive relationships
- Experience using digital selling tools such as Salesforce and TechTarget
- Phenomenal communication/presentation skills. Ability to engage in active listening to identify customers' pain and help them derive the value and potential impact of a timely solution
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit: Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect; Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity; Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge