As a Human Resources Partner at JR Automation, you act as a business partner to the customer groups you support, working with the leadership team and all team members to build relationships that enable you to influence and support a positive work environment.
What You’ll Do:
What You’ll Bring:
- Support Business Unit operations on all levels including department and unit meetings, performance reviews, interviews, employee counseling/ coaching, creating a safe work environment execution and participation.
- Act as a resource for Business Unit manager and employees for day to day HR related questions.
- Function as the facility communication link for corporate policies, events and training.
- Coordinate with Talent Acquisition Team on hiring needs and hiring process.
- Advise leadership of unique discipline, investigation and performance issues.
- Work with other ER Partners to ensure the consistency of JR culture between buildings.
- Provide referrals to appropriate outside resources for Team Members personal issues.
- Work with business unit leadership and shared services HR to maintain equitable compensation practices.
- Provide input on company policies and practices that directly impact employees.
- Communicate and support policy training initiatives.
- Communicate and discuss H.R. metrics including turnover, attendance, performance, and survey results.
- General understanding of FMLA, 401(k), Compensation issues and assist in benefits open enrollment process and wellness programs.
- Involved in positive morale boosting activities and events including engagement survey coordination.
- Focus on employee retention through new hire checkpoints, employee interaction, and exit interviews.
- 3 years' experience in Employee Relations, HR Generalist, HR Assistant or similar roles.
- Preferred Bachelors Degree.
- General understanding of the manufacturing environment.
- Ability to provide timely customer service to Managers and Team Members.
- Ability to obtain a working knowledge of the JR culture and specific position requirements.
- Must possess excellent communication and organization skills.
- An understanding and working knowledge of employment law, interviewing, and staffing assessment is preferred.
- A willingness to travel required. Up to 10%; mostly local travel between Business Units.
At JR Automation, A Hitachi Group Company, our talented teams leverage the latest technologies, innovative thinking, and decades of experience to provide our global customers with world-class automation equipment. We transform processes & optimize operations with the solutions we design, build, program & deploy for nearly every industry.
Our people are the heart of our operations, and we believe unique skills and capabilities enable us to grow, collaborate and evolve.
Join our team of 2,200+ at one of the 27 facilities around the globe. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, apprenticeship programs, tuition reimbursement and training opportunities to develop your skills.
Come Think. Solve. Create. With Us!