Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job DescriptionNEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND INNOVATIONS TEAM
This position in our company is housed in our New Product Development team formed in 2021. Joining this team represents an opportunity to fast-track your career and to work with a team of fun and nerdy colleagues in a disruptive startup atmosphere: focused on hypergrowth, moving quickly, and making mistakes in the furtherance of innovation and sound engineering.
Armed with an existing book of business, and a stable financial parent - it is the goal of this group to transform our company into a billion-dollar product company, by focusing on engineering excellence and making the cloud easier for our customers.
Our Senior Technical Business Analyst role is a high-visibility, high-impact, full-time role in our product organization for professionals with a proven history of execution, and a desire to rapidly expand a product organization. Technical acumen and domain experience in data engineering, software development, and analytics are strongly preferred.
Individuals in this role will assist heavily with technical backlog grooming and the alignment of software contracts, as well as assist the Core Product Team with analyzing and responding to business objectives. This role will function as a collaborative contributor to aid the Product Manager(s) in strategic development and mobilization efforts to support Hitachi Solution's technology priorities. The key components of this role are to support the definition, build, and enhancement of our new products. The Senior Business Analyst will also manage various high-visibility Global Technology programs, processes and research assignments. This role will provide executive-level communication and analysis on an as needed basis.
- Experienced. You have experience serving in a technical business analyst or similar roles. You have a strong background in enterprise software.
- Detail Oriented. You know that success is driven through detailed specifications and reducing misalignment between software contracts and teams.
- Customer and user focused. You have the ability to put yourself in a users' shoes and understand their needs. You listen closely to all avenues of feedback. You love to be the voice of the customer.
- Passionate. You love the intersection of building software, deeply understanding customer needs, bringing products to market, and related technologies.
- Growth mindset. You enjoy learning new things and see challenges as growth opportunities. You excel at mastering technical products and being the go-to person in your domain.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Execute. This means being constantly biased towards action, knowing the data, being in the details, setting a high bar and building strong collaborative relationships with other teams, thinking boldly, disambiguating, always thinking of the customer first, and rapidly iterating towards something demonstrably awesome.
- Creates a culture of self-reflection and actively seeks out two-way feedback within their team and direct stakeholder group.
- Aids in the definition of product vision for one or more roadmaps with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrates deep subject matter expertise in their product domain, acting as functional level lead for problem investigation and solution design. Understands adjacent product areas and associated business and technical integration dependencies and risks.
- Uses objective decision-making frameworks with well-defined criteria for deciding among a number of valid options, helping structure ambiguity and complexity into clear paths to decision making and forward progress.
- Demonstrates subject matter expertise and thought leadership in their product and business domain, and advocates compellingly for their point of view.
- Demonstrates sound, independent decision making in the areas of prioritization, trade-offs, upward/outward communication, expectation setting, etc.
- Communicates effectively with stakeholders who may not be familiar with domain - can build frameworks to communicate complex ideas to unfamiliar audiences.
- Proactively defines appropriate communication mechanisms, like reporting and status updates, for their domain and ensures follow-through.
- Can lead and/or facilitate cross-functional interactions with varying audiences. Clearly defines purpose and objectives and drives towards them.
- Able to effectively influence across teams to create shared alignment for vision and goals, key requirements, overall prioritization, and timing
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.