Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe.
Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people.
Hitachi solutions has been recognized as the winner for the 2021 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Partner of the Year Award and also named a finalist for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Marketing Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Sales Partner of the Year, and Government Partner of the Year. Job Description
As D365 CE Technical Lead, you will be in charge of:
- Maintaining functional and technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Applications.
- Supporting D365 CRM applications through maintenance, form/dashboard & workflow customizations, end-user guidance, and level 2/3 production support requests
- Collaborating with Product Management and Business Process Owners to analyse and design business requirements
- Translating business requirements into detailed User Stories and corresponding Acceptance Criteria
- Serving as a liaison between business and technology to translate business solutions, designs, and processes into development work for Agile Release Train Scrum Teams
- Proactively documenting solutions, processes, designs and lessons learned
- Incorporating learnings into future solution design considerations
- Working closely within the technology team to shape the technical landscape of the assigned application processes and technology
- Regression testing and retesting identified defects as needed
- Developing, executing, and verifying test plans and scripts for functional testing based on User Story Acceptance Criteria
- Identifying and managing risks with timely reporting and escalation of such risks and issues
- Performing SQL database knowledge and query writing
: Full time, permanent positionWORK SCHEDULE
: 9 AM to 6 PMWORK LOCATION
: Full-time work from home (until further notice). Office is located in Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaQualificationsQualifications
- Experience minimum of 5 years with Dynamics 365 or CRM
- Deep functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE solutions & integrations
- Industry expertise of strategic sectors
- Outstanding documentation and communication skills
- Experience of developing creative and client-pleasing solutions to complex business problems
- Exceptional ability and experience in preparation of proposals, responses and contracts
- Demonstrable Programme level Solution Architect experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Solution and Integration Design
- Relevant Microsoft certifications
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Data integration skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.