For over 100 years, Hitachi Vantara Federal has been inventing the future through an innovative mindset and leading the way in data-driven solutions. Hitachi Vantara Federal is meeting an urgent and fast-growing demand that combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions. Our company is positioned to continue to deliver extraordinary outcomes that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of businesses. We drive advantage for our clients by combining IT, operational technology (OT), and domain expertise. Join our team today to help continue to make the extraordinary happen.
Seeking a creative software engineer who is skilled in code development. You would be supporting a client team who fosters a mission driven work culture. The ideal candidate will also have a good attitude, be results driven, and have an agile mindset.
• Customize products to provide customized workflows, enhanced capabilities, and automation
• Maintain and configure Jira plug-ins / add-ons that provide enhanced capabilities
• Support Automation Solution Planning and Estimation
• Analyze current architecture and test platforms to formulate a vision for growth and expansion
• Collaboratively elaborate requirements with a dynamic team
• Perform detailed designs using sound software engineering principals
• Demonstrated ability in Java, Relational Databases and Python.
• Extensive hands-on experience with Ansible and Chef configuration management tools
• Experience in UI/UX best practices and familiarity with Systems Integration.
• Experience with API calls, databases, and SQL.
• Experience with Ansible and JSON.
• Ability to work with multiple teams and staff at all levels of experience and seniority
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ansible and Chef experience
• Database Administrator experience
• Security experience working in a heavily regulated environment
• Familiarity with IT ticketing systems
• Ability to turn business requirements into technical requirements and create a work plan and schedule
• Experience working with Agile/Scrum development and DevOps processes
Education and Eligibility
• BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
• Additional experience may be considered in place of a Bachelor's degree