Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
Hitachi Solutions Canada is looking for an IT Analyst
with strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Information Systems North America, you will be part of the internal IT support and operations team in a Microsoft-centric environment, responsible for service desk incidents and service requests while ensuring consistent and timely ticket resolution.
If you are an experienced and motivated IT professional who has a passion for problem solving, collaboration, communication, and service excellence - then this role is for you!Responsibilities
• Provide day to day monitoring of IT service desk queue
• Troubleshoot and resolve or escalate incidents and service requests while meeting service-level objectives
- Participate in regular team meetings
- Collaboration with other departments and leadership to review and analyze hardware, software, and service needs
• Conduct employee onboarding and departure processes, including account creation/management, hardware assignment/deployment and inventory tracking
• Procurement of equipment, peripherals, software, and servicesQualificationsEducation and Experience
• Post-secondary education in relevant knowledge field or an acceptable combination of education and experience
• Minimum 3 years experience in an IT Help Desk or IT Analyst roleCore Skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a passion for learning new skills and technologies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, positive attitude, with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
• Strong organizational skills, ability to self-direct, self-pace, multi-task and function well under pressure of deadlines and conflicting priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with individuals and teams at all levels of the organization
• Experience supporting Windows desktop/server environments (MacOS a plus)
• Experience supporting LAN/WAN, Azure AD, Microsoft Office/365, Teams, SharePoint, Exchange, Active Directory
• Experience with and knowledge of Microsoft cloud services
• Knowledge and experience with ITIL framework (certification a plus)Additional Information
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.