Meet our Team
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.What you'll be doing
This position will work as a member of the Software Engineering team to develop and maintain parts of an Enterprise software suite, which includes internal libraries and end-user target customer products. By joining us, you'll work as part of a lean, agile organization and you'll be able to leverage your tech skills to build awesome User Interfaces for our product lines.
What you bring to the team:
- Develop, test and deliver efficient and intuitive user interfaces using VUE.JS/HTML/CSS/Java script;
- Work in a multi-national environment with close ties to our other engineering locations in the USA, Europe and Asia (mainly Japan);
- Author developer documentation and participate in the development of end-user documentation;
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical members of the project team;
- Simultaneously handle multiple tasks and projects
- Personal drive to be the best at their job;
- VUE.JS Adobe AEM Experience , HTML, CSS, Java Script
- Scrum/Agile Experience
- CI/CD Operational Support
- Know how to test it is a big plus, since our teams are self responsible for delivering what they built with quality. Also, concepts like state management, internationalization, routing or application bundling should not shock you.
- A strong geek side, a like for Open source projects and not afraid of trying new techniques;
- Ability to quickly understand technical and business requirements and be able to translate into technical implementation;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field;
- Oral and written English is a must;
- 2+ years of experience.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge