Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
A Services Sales Principal (SSP) is a sales and services professional that drives service-led complex IT solutions (Managed Services, Automation, AIOPs, etc) with our customers. The role is a direct sales role responsible for generating opportunities and collaborating with direct sales teams to lead, win and deliver value added customer outcomes combining Hitachi solutions and offerings. It is also responsible for targeting accounts and developing proactive sales initiatives and campaigns within the region.
The SSP is responsible for targeting accounts and developing an agenda, sales campaign that aligns the services and technology components that are needed to achieve the client's objectives.
SSPs are the central point of contact for our clients and sales teams for any complex service sales. What you bring to the team
- 5-10 years experience in services sales role
- Demonstrated personal quota achievement
- Identify and close sales opportunities and negotiate commercial terms and conditions.
- Capture, understand and analyze specific customer business issues and demands and translate them into a Hitachi vision and solution.
- Identify Hitachi capability gaps in delivering on transformational services, and identify and engage partners to complete solution.
- Author and produce competitive sales tools in the form of presentations, proposals briefs, white papers, etc.
- Act as the subject matter expert for Hitachi services, both externally and internally with the core sales team and delivery team.
- Forecast and maintain sales pipeline leveraging internal sales systems as the opportunity owner and ensuring communication on pipeline status to line management.
- Leverage existing relationships with CIO, CXO, BU heads within a targeted set of regions / accounts to develop deep and trusted relationships.
- Build focused account plans that ensure new business development and maintain account growth.
- Collaborate with other Hitachi companies in develop joint solutions and competitive account positioning, client messaging, and sales plays that effectively promotes the advantages of One-Hitachi.
- Orchestrate Hitachi internal resources and core sales team to drive sales cycles
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge