Meet our Team
The EMEA Solutions group of leading business and technical advisory and design team within Hitachi Vantara. We thrive on our ability to make a difference with digital infrastructure services and solutions while delivering sustainable, bottom-line results.
Our Architects provide expertise that allows customers to unlock business potential through digital infrastructure services and solutions. The depth of our experience enables us to exert an effective impact across the following areas:
What you'll be doing
- Digital Infrastructures and Multi-cloud : we help unlock new capabilities, increase agility, reduce total cost of ownership and accelerate innovation with proven approaches to assessment of existing customer infrastructures. We will help design secure, robust and responsive multicloud architectures, helping customers move to XaaS delivery models.
You will act as a champion and thought leader on digital infrastructure engagements, leveraging digital best practices and methodologies (e.g. Agile/DevOps) and create SOW's for complex deals aligning requirements, solution and delivery sign off. Working on the most cutting-edge technology platforms and tools available.
He or She will be engaged in a wide range of activities: a normal week will include working very closely with top clients, facilitating workshops to understand their requirements, working on multiple solution pitches and design proposals while dazzling clients with enthusiasm and subject matter expertise. What you bring to the team
- Experience working as a Design Authority / Architect across Cloud & Infrastructure, designing complex Enterprise IT solutions
- A good understanding of industry trends / challenges around digital and technology
- Customer facing technology evangelism - able to articulate propositions/solutions to demonstrate value
- Genuine passion for innovation and a drive to learn disruptive digital technologies
- Strong problem-solving capability: identification, analysis, solution development
- Significant experience in scoping, resourcing and developing commercial and technical proposals
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge