Job ID: R0008901
Date Posted: May 11, 2022
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi India Pvt, Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Company: Hitachi Rail MRS1
Job Title: Procurement Executive
Job Type: Fixed-term contract, Full-time
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of transport solutions across rolling stock, signaling services and turnkey
PO management (Issuing RFQ, Negotiating, Make a contract, Issuing PO)
Released orders management
2.Statistics and Analysis of Procurement items:
3.Assistance of Trouble shooting regarding Procurement items quality
4.Sourcing new suppliers and new procurement items
1. Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
2. Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
3.Track orders and ensure timely delivery(Expediting)
4. Review records of purchased products and Prepare reports on procurement amount and cost reduction amount and ratio.
5. Monitor delivered products and stock situation with warehouse staff and ensure proper storage. If there is trouble in the stock (e.g.: Payment has not done even though product had already delivered. ), report it to the supervisors.
6. If there is quality failure, quantity shortage, wrong item delivery and/or damaged products delivery in the delivered products, record it and monitor it until the replacement will be delivered or the products will be repaired, and report it to the supervisors.
7. Managing Payment(Making payment data list, Collecting invoices & Reserving them and Making Payment requests)
8. Assist buyers’ jobs
1. Proven working experience in Procurement job
2. Desirably, having 5-8 years of experience as a Propulsion buyer
3. Knowledge of Procurement
4. Experience in collecting and analyzing data
5. Good communication ability and good human relations
6. Education – Graduate in any stream