Meet our Team
The Swiss Presales Team is a group of experts that engage with our customers and act as the technical design authority, trusted advisor and solution evangelist. The Solutions Consultants (Presales) are a key part of Hitachi Vantara in Switzerland, which is a diverse team across Sales, Presales, Managed Services, Support and Operations. The Presales Team collaborates to ensure the success of our customers. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What will you be doing
- Articulating our industry leading infrastructure solutions, which includes Storage-, Server-, Network-, Converged- & Hyperconverged-Technology, Private-/Hybrid-Cloud and
- Translating business needs of our customers into technical requirements.
- Developing and presenting a technical vision, business case and physical solution specifically modelled for the client.
- Supporting our Account Managers and owning the technical elements throughout the whole sales cycle.
The Solutions Consultant (Presales) is a technical professional who leads the Hitachi Vantara technical sales effort to build customer-centric and business-outcome driven propositions. The SC builds and nurtures relationships with key (technology) partners of our ecosystem to build comprehensive end to end solutions. Job Responsibilities
What you bring to the team
- Conduct and/or evaluate an assessment of customer business requirements as provided by the customer and/or sales colleagues (Hitachi Vantara or Partner)
- Apply knowledge of customer business requirements to lead the creation of a technical opportunity strategy
- Understand the ecosystem of Solution Providers and ISVs that are likely to positively influence the sales cycle and decisions
- Orchestrate and engage all technical resources needed for success (Hitachi and/or Partner)
- Build virtual teams around you to create and deliver innovative solutions
- Plan, orchestrate and run workshops
- Communicate and Interact with other Hitachi Teams (e.g. Services, Support)
- Network effectively and build trust and confidence among partners, customers and peers
- Preferably a background in Technical Sales related business activities with focus on IT solution offerings within the IT Infrastructure (Data Center) area - equally to what we are offering to our customers (e.g. Storage, Server, Network, Services)
- Knowledge of either the Hitachi Vantara Infrastructure P ortfolio and/or C omparable Solutions of our market companions.
- The right mix of technical, interpersonal and communication skills to engage with our clients buying audience.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Passion for industry trends and a rounded point of view on business and how technology is an enabler. A desire to share that expertise with your customers, presenting the business benefits of technology solutions.
- Being used to work in unstructured environments and situations.
- Responsible character, able to prioritize effectively with minimal supervision.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi Family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what is now to what is next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (e.g. generous pension, private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we would love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge