Meet Our Team
The Global Talent Acquisition team represents Hitachi Vantara career opportunities to the external talent market, and we are passionate about the role we play in influencing the future success of the organisation. Our newly created Global Employer Brand team is on a mission to enhance Hitachi Vantara's reputation and attract quality talent. Hitachi Vantara has an amazing story to tell and the people behind this are the organisations biggest asset. Bringing our employees stories to life, creating marketing campaigns that will improve brand awareness and working with our internal teams to ensure our candidates have an exceptional experience.
Our team has a competitive spirit, is highly resourceful and always ready to tackle projects with enthusiasm and positivity. This enables us to build strong relationships with our business leaders and deliver talent solutions that make a real difference. What you'll be doing
In this global role, you will be working closely with the newly appointed Global Employer Brand Manager to activate and deliver upon agreed strategic priorities. In addition, there are also several business-as-usual activities which you will take the lead on. With your marketing experience, you will be familiar with collaborating with several different areas, bringing marketing ideas to fruition and reporting on all activity.
In this global role, you will have varied responsibilities:
What you bring to the team
- Working (support/lead) on Global Strategic initiatives - EVP, Career Site, Content, CRM, Social.
- Lead on BAU activities which support the local TA teams.
- Collaborate with our EB agency and in house marketing, brand, social to deliver marketing material and campaigns that support our TA hiring activities.
- Collaborate with the business on projects that will enhance the candidate experience, improve our image. Varied activities may include creating new content, running campaigns, creating material that supports candidates and the business.
- Support the activation of the global employer brand strategy locally and work with local TA to develop specific location strategies.
- Manage owned media partnerships and content on a local level and manage active organic/paid campaigns on social.
- 3-6 years of employer brand marketing experience.
- You will have knowledge of employer branding and have experience of running creative campaigns with both an agency partner and in house marketing team.
- Have a passion for creative marketing - you will bring new ideas, create content, write blogs, create employee content, develop candidate material, create nurture campaigns and many more activities.
- Be a real self-starter, you will need to work independently, build relationship with key stakeholders, bring yourself up to speed to quickly to be ready jump into key projects.
- Good knowledge of social media and campaign management/reporting.
- Superb communication skills with the ability to form strong working relationships at all levels and demonstrable persuasive written communication skills.
- Experience of working with an employer brand agency.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension, and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed hours, and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge