Meet our Team
At Hitachi Vantara's Digital Insights practice, we help our clients by building technology solutions that addresses business challenges and improve business outcomes with data-driven insights. As we continue expand our team, we are looking for Sr. Infrastructure Solution Architect role who are passionate about technology and want to build a career working on the latest technology platforms.What you'll be doing
Ability to lead as Product Owner for Digital Infrastructure squad.
• Align with ecommerce product roadmap and create, maintain best practices and design documents in conformance with laid out enterprise architecture, digital architecture policies/practices.
• Design and lead the implementation of a solutions/infrastructure architecture across a group of specific business applications or technologies based on enterprise and segment business strategy, business capabilities and business requirements.
• Lead and participate in architecture guild calls and help mature architectural practice across digital organization.
• Develop executive presios, functionality and technology roadmaps, as needed for executive briefings.
• Help mature Agile and Lean principles and practices
• Contributes recommendations and implementation strategies for new technologies.
• Define the principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise's future-state architecture vision.
• Design, document, and communicate incremental and target state reference architectures.
• Understands the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technology trends by enabling new/evolving business and operating models.
• Proactively evaluate, design and promote new products, processes, technologies and solutions.
• A self-driven, highly- motivated technologist who can work with a high degree of autonomy and is able to prioritize effectively.
• A business- minded person who can work collaboratively and has proven experience in creating influence across product teams, delivery, Digital and IT to drive technical efforts. What you bring to the team
Minimum of 3 years' experience in Solution/Infrastructure Architecture; related experience and/or education may be considered.
• 3+ years' experience with CICD, Azure pipelines, Microservices, API first approach, Cloud native and headless ecommerce architecture.
• Provide expert analysis on how to integrate our digital commerce solutions to our back office systems, such as: point of sale, ERPs, tax ware, pricing etc.
• Experience with commercetools, Kentico Cloud and REST APIs, SOA preferable
• Experience with Azure Cloud preferred, specifically - Web Jobs, Azure Queue, Azure Web Apps, App Service Plans, Sql Azure, Azure Functions, Cosmos DB, Traffic Manager, Blob Storage and Azure VMs, Azure API Management.
• Experience with GraphQL and Terraform are definitely a plus
• Proven ability to translate complex technical concepts to simple business language.
• Proven stakeholder management skills with strong communication and persuasion skills, including the ability to translate the information architecture contribution to business outcomes into simple briefings for Senior Management. Convey the "Why".
• Strong integrated consultancy skills with the demonstrated ability to influence and manage the expectations of senior business stakeholders, Digital management and internal/external partners.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills which incorporate storytelling to take people along a journey so that they are excited about the ability to create impact through the use of new emerging digital technologies.
• A self-starter who is self-motivated, disciplined, self-assured, performance driven, and passionate about digital technology. Most importantly one who is focused on providing a viable path forward regardless of the technical challenge of the day.
• Hands-on experience with Agile/Lean Startup methodologies Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge