Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Contract Customer Service Information Officer who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Pearl City, HI.
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
- Undertake customer service and public information activities working under the direction of the Customer Service and Public Information Manager.
- Ensure effective collection of customer feedback in accordance the relevant Work Instructions.
- Work with other HRH Departments and external parties to prepare and of respond to customer feedback in a timely manner
- Work with the Operations and Maintenance Department to record, collect and transfer to DTS lost property in a manner that ensure security of the items and chain of customdy obligations are met.
- Work with the HRH Operations and Maintenance Departments to ensure effective communications using live and recorded announcement and passenger information displays.
- Under the direction of the Customer Service and Public Information Manager, work with the Opertations and Maintenance Departments and the Client to develop and maintain appropriate fixed signange in station and trains, printed collateral and online information through various platforms
- Under the direction of the Customer Service and Public Information Manager, work with the Client to prepare education information for the public to ensure that the new passengers can safety efficiently interface with the metro systems.
- Work with the Client and the HRH Operations and Maintenance Departments to ensure that and planned disruptions to the service are effectively communicated to the public.
- Based on customer feedback and survey data provided by the Clients, assist in developing and improving the associated customer service culture and delivery strategies.
- Under the direction of the Customer Service and Public Information Manager and in coordination with the Client, conduct targetted passenger surveys.
- Assist in defining and recording internal and external customer service and passenger information KPIs and develop improvement plans.
- Work with the Client, other stakeholders and HRH O&M Departments to ensure seamless customer experience across the HRTP.
- Work with the Client to drive patronage growth through development of HRTP wide and local marketing initiatives.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the Hazard Log and the Principal Risk register through the identification and effective mitigation of hazards relating to customer services.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job at Hitachi, please send the nature of request and contact information to [email protected]
Queries other than accommodation requests will not be responded to.