Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/.Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities
- Working with the IP team and relevant product owners to ensure produce high quality IP.
- Keeping key stakeholders informed on project or delivery progress.
- Establish an effective direct relationship with key stakeholders.
- Developing and fine-tuning own skill set within the IP team.
- Meeting technical and functional requirements as requested by the IP team and associated stakeholders.
- Engaging and leading UI/EX principle approaches.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Creating and, maintaining Cloud hosted servers and databases etc for functionality.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile devices and associated browsers.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Ability to design and apply graphic designs for web design features.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Evaluate web related IP proposals and help product owners in assessing the technical viability of a solution.
- Responsible for writing functional and technical specification documents when required.
Additional InformationWhat we offer:
- Strong technical knowledge of cloud architecture, Power Platform, and related Microsoft technologies.
- An interest in forthcoming Microsoft technologies.
- Experience of full development lifecycle and Application Lifecycle Management
- Experienced of Application architecture design
- Skilled enough to differentiate between non-relational and relational database along with the syntax knowledge of XML/ JSON
- Experience using GitHub & SourceTree
- Familiarity with database technology such as Azure DB and Cosmos DB (no SQL database).
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator and ability to wireframe.
- Understanding of key design principles regarding web development and portals.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Degree in Computer Science and/or demonstratable experience.
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Additional Premium Health Insurance
- Monthly Lifestyle Cash Supplement or Vouchers
- Travel Allowance
- Additional Holidays
- Specialised Training
- Option for Flexible working hours or home office
- Modern Office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit Office Supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Building
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams