At Hitachi Vantara's Digital Insights practice, we help our clients by building technology solutions that addresses business challenges and improve business outcomes with data-driven insights. As we continue expand our big data team, we are looking for Technical Lead Data engineers who are passionate about technology and want to build a career working on the latest technology platforms.
The Database support role is to design, install, monitor, maintain, and performance tune production, environments while ensuring high levels of data availability. A Database support analyst must be highly technical and able to prioritize/align their team's work with company goals to deliver projects on time with scalable solutions.
- Expertise with SQL Server is a must
- Experience with SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Experience with Oracle DBs
- Experience with Python, Unix and PowerShell scripting skills
- Advanced knowledge of database security, performance standards, and backup and recovery
- Prior experience in production support of databases is a plus
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge