Meet our Team
Our EMEA partner sales team are expanding. They are a diverse group of experienced, successful technology sales professionals. They establish business relationships & understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions.
They collaborate as part of a wider Hitachi team. Building and leading the right mix of technical presales, commercial, marketing, channel partners & delivery teams to execute on their strategic account plans and close out opportunities.
Central to our growth strategy is our investment in our indirect model - selling through and with our expanding partner ecosystem. Our EMEA business is delivering strong performance and well on track to deliver AOP even with the headwinds of covid19. As a result we have created a new EMEA role that is dedicated to building channel/partner revenues for our cloud suite. Initially your focus will be on UK, DACH and Nordic regions where we have the most mature partner businesses.
You will have an EMEA remit, responsible for developing a qualified pipeline for the Hitachi Vantara suite of private/hybrid cloud and flexible consumption solutions. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a depth of understanding of both Cloud and Managed Service Providers and Data centre infrastructure solutions. What you'll be doing:
What you bring to the team:
- Proactively developing sales opportunities to grow the Hitachi Vantara footprint in the mid-market Cloud Service Provider segment.
- Understanding customer business and technology environments, identifying pain points and gauging the opportunity and correct solutions to position.
- Highly commercial with customers: Qualifying to assess technology spend and business cases whilst understanding the competitive landscape within the account and working to resolve concerns or obstacles
- Taking ownership for the sales cycle from identification, qualification, sale and subsequent protection and growth, partnering internally across Hitachi Vantara to develop holistic solutions.
- Track record developing new business sales opportunities & account management in IT Managed Services, Consultancy or S.I.
- Demonstrated success of building channel/partner business and selling cloud programs
- Experience of building and executing on GTM programmes for partners, including Lead Gen, Marketing
- Recruitment, enablement and management of new partners
- International experience, ideally EMEA wide, at least with UK/Germany/DACH region
- German language speaking would be a big advantage, but not essential.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
We recognize our biggest asset is our people, so we offer a flexible and highly collaborative workplace. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our diverse employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. Our people drive our innovation advantage and they are recognized in the industry for delivering unparalleled service to our customers across the globe.
We're looking for driven and passionate people to join us and, in return, we offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture where you can thrive and be yourself. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you care about powering social good and improving customer experience, we'd love to hear from you.
Find out why data is in our DNA and makes Hitachi one of the Top 100 Global Innovators at hitachivantara.com and follow us at LinkedIn.com.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge