Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
We are looking for a skilled Windows Administrator to manage and maintain our Windows system and server network. In this role, you
will be responsible for managing and maintaining Windows-based systems and servers, managing user access to the servers, and maintaining the security and stability of the network.
What you bring to the team
- Assessing the stability, security, and scalability of installed Windows systems.
- Patching Windows Systems.
- Installing or upgrading Windows systems and servers.
- Providing technical support for staff and back-end system users.
- Troubleshooting system and server errors.
- Reviewing system error logs and user-reported errors.
- Managing Active Directory and DNS.
- Managing user access.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Manage VMware 6.7 Systems.
- 3-5 years experience with Windows and VMware.
- Proven work experience as a Windows Administrator is preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance.
- Experience with databases, patch management, and networks including LAN and WAN.
- Familiarity with modern operating systems and server platforms.
- Knowledge of supporting a VMware infrastructure.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Knowledge of supporting storage arrays is a plus
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge