Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy Salesforce solutions
- Communicate status regarding technical issues, and solutions
- Document and analyze Production Bugs, Issues and propose solutions
- Evaluates and refractor code base for increased efficiency
- Monitors and manages proactive maintenance to application platform environments
- Good Experience in CPQ
Additional Experience a Plus:
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years experience in related field preferred
- 6+ years Salesforce application development
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Advanced Developer
- Extensive experience working with Sales & Service Cloud, additionally CPQ and Financial Service Cloud
- Experience in Salesforce APIs, Apex Triggers and Classes, SOQL, LWC
- Experience in Salesforce Workflow Rules and Approvals, Visual Flow, Process Builder and Salesforce limitations.
- Experience in Integrations with REST/SOAP APIs (XML, JSON)
- User Interface: Salesforce Visual Force, Lightning, jQuery
- Familiar with Salesforce Communities
- Knowledge of ETL tools (i.e. Data loader etc.).
- Testing automation tools
- Managed Packages
- CI/CD Tools - Gearset, Github, Jenkins etc.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge