Meet The Team
The Intern Test Engineer will support testing team for upcoming data protection solutions and will also assist with initial validation of Cloud SolutionsWhat You Will Be Doing
What You Bring To The Team (Qualifications)
- The Test Engineer will be responsible for the planning, setup, testing, and analysis of replication technologies of our Storage Systems (VSP 5000/VSP E990).
- The Test Engineer will validate potential integration solutions of our product offerings with key Cloud offerings in AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- This is a position will be providing real-world experincess side-by-side memebers of the team.
- Preferred 1-2 years' experience in one of the following programs AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Preferred 1-2 years' experience in Storage Systems (VSP 5000/VSP E990)
- Preferred 1-2 years' experience in Linux
- Preferred 1-2 years' experience in containers
- Required able to work up to 24 hours a week during school year and up to 40 hours a week during summer.
- Required able to work 1 year internship
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension, and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge