** US Residency and Working Authorization Required ** Meet our Team
Hitachi Vantara is seeking a passionate Global Talent Management & Development Specialist to join the HR team. The HR team is at a pivotal point in a journey where we are globalizing our HR processes, creating alignment across the business and Hitachi family, and developing our leaders and culture to meet the challenges that will take us from now to the next. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about playing a key role in evolving our global talent management & development function. If you thrive in a global, multicultural, fast-paced environment, are eager to take on new challenges, and play a role in building out the Talent Management & Development Function, this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
The role can be worked 100% remotely. Preference will be considered to candidates who reside in the Dallas Ft. Worth area and might be open to a hybrid work schedule. This is an individual contributor role - looking for someone who is at the Mid-Level (4 to 5 years of experience if consulting background) OR Senior-Level (5 to 7+ years). This is NOT a Manager or Director level role. What you'll be doing
In this role, you will be responsible for enabling, integrating, and coordinating the development, and implementation of a wide spectrum of talent management and development process and programs such as succession planning, talent review, performance management, people development and change management, during a period of transformation and growth. Focus of the role will evolve as we build the function.
Ideal candidates will have an agile mindset, a consulting background, have worked with globally diverse teams, wants to grow, and broaden their skillset to encompass all areas within talent management and L&D, and be mentored by a strong leader. Tremendous opportunity for career growth within this growing team for the right individual. What you bring to the team
- 5-7 years of experience of supporting Talent Management & Development within a global organization.
- Mush have experience managing projects/programs with the ability to prioritize, organize, problem-solve and multi-task.
- Must have experience executing talent management programs and processes.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Highly prefer candidates who have worked for a consulting company or have a consulting background.
- Create, analyze, and report on appropriate talent metrics; identify key insights to inform future actions and decision making.
- Assess and evolve processes and tools to enable and measure talent processes.
- Communicate in a clear, concise, and effective manner.
- Fluency working with enabling HR systems such as Workday, web portals and other digital communication channels.
- Deal with ambiguity and simplify complexity during change and transformation.
- Comfortable working within a virtual global team and diverse cultures.
- Highly collaborative, agile, solution and execution focused.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge