Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
Finance support and liaison to Regional Leaders, Regional Finance Teams and Business Unit Executives. Collaborates with Business Operations, GEO Finance, Financial Shared Services and controllership, Compensation and Total Rewards teams and HR Business Partners.
Position provides overall financial analysis/consolidated financials, management and compliance oversight for finance and business leadership. Provides data and reporting to enable successful business support to the Product organization. This role supports the Global Product FP&A Director, who's the key Finance Business Partner for the Chief Product Officer's Organization.
The position partners with global Product business team and business FP&A teams to assist in executing against its organizational, operational, and financial strategies and delivery of profitable growth responsibilities. This includes budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, and reporting.
• Build a robust Product P&L reporting / forecasting / planning process to provide data-driven business insights and advice to stakeholders.
• Monthly, quarterly reporting and forecasting of financial results, trends and analysis including Segment and Product P&L for the Globe as well as Regions.
• Partner with the Product business teams to build / review financial modelling and business cases in support of new product launch efforts.
• Support business and operations teams in their daily business activities, from OpEx, Investments to Resources analysis, etc.
• Any additional data requests relevant for the role as required by the business and Finance Leadership. What you bring to the team
• Advanced analytical and financial modelling skills, ability to manipulate large volumes of data and build complex financial models in support of business analysis.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to interact comfortably with the cross functional teams to build and present business cases in support of product launches.
• Technology industry experience, especially on IT hardware and software, is an asset.
• The role is for doers; be able to get into the details and get the job done, while at the same time being able to see the forest for the trees.
• Strong project management and problem-solving skills a plus.
• Familiarity with Anaplan and BI/Tableau is a plus.
This position can be 100% remote. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge