Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.What you'll be doing
SAP Transportation Management "Hands on SAP TM functional / Configuration experience on SAP embedded SAP TM version 9.0 or higher.
- Should possess thorough understanding of TM integration points with SD and Procurement.
- Hands on configuration experience with: • Order Integration • Charge Calculation • Planning and Execution • Settlement • Subcontracting
- Experience with BRF+ and condition tables.
- Experience with Road, Ocean, Air and Intermodal processes.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and translate into a working solution.
- Able to create Functional Design documents and effectively work with Developers.
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve defects.
- Write or update Configuration Documents as required.
- Perform Unit and Integration testing as required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships.
- Strong communication skills which include: ability to convey complex technical concepts to company stakeholders in an easy-to-understand manner, both verbally and written; active listening skills to gather key information from internal and external partners.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight timelines" What you bring to the team
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships.
Strong communication skills which include: ability to convey complex technical concepts to company stakeholders in an easy-to-understand manner, both verbally and written; active listening skills to gather key information from internal and external partners.
Able to work under pressure to meet tight timelines"
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge