Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 400,000 people worldwide. Through systems integration, Hitachi Solutions strives to provide business solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe.
At Hitachi Solutions Europe we are the leading European Microsoft Gold Partner for Azure, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Data and Power Platform. We are now looking to grow our Azure team in the UK.Job Description
As a Front End Developer, you will be part of the Azure Cloud Solutions capability in Bulgaria and you will contribute in development of cloud-native solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your passion for technology together with your desire to make a difference for our customers. If you see the possibilities and are as excited as we are about being part of a brand-new consulting capability, then you may be exactly who we are looking for! Key Responsibilities
As a Front End developer you will:
- Build innovative solutions for our customers delivering them business value.
- Inspire our customers, helping them understand the art of the possible within Azure modern applications space
- Design and develop REACT & Azure web applications working alongside UI/UX designers and a team of Azure .NET developers.
- Provide consulting and support to our customers, mapping their business processes, capturing their requirements, and bringing them to reality.
- Be comfortable working using agile methodologies and application lifecycle management techniques
- Get to be part of a supportive and enthusiastic team working with blue chip customers on exciting projects
- Have the opportunity to work in international teams with colleagues from across Europe.
- Take part in customer and community events to spread the spirit of the Azure cloud solution
Preferable and bonus skills:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer science, Informatics, Information Systems or similar
- Front End development (React.js)
- ASP.Net MVC
- Working alongside UI / UX designers
- Fluency in English both written and oral
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good organisational skills
- A strong sense of responsibility and autonomy
- Ability to work independently and well within a team
- Availability to travel abroad
- A demonstrable passion for technology
Additional InformationWe offer:
- Some experience in Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of server-less micro-service architecture
- Training with full salary and benefits package.
- Rapid career development.
- Ongoing training and continuous learning with opportunities to acquire Microsoft certifications.
- Fantastic working environment and culture.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to travel in Europe on our international projects.
- Motivating work building solutions to solve real world business problems using innovative Microsoft technologies.