Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
- Testing candidate releases of new or modified CRM and/or FO applications, assuring the quality of scalable software solutions by collaborating with business partners to realize the full capability of D365; supporting all quality assurance tasks, test plan preparation, test cases for customizations, extensions, configurations, and integrations.
- Performing performance, functional, integration, and regression testing.
- Creating test plans and detailed test cases using AzureDevops or similar tool (preferably AzureDevops).
- Documenting any defects found during the daily testing activities and track them to resolution.
- Supporting DevOps development teams test planning and execution, and code reviews.
- Participating in release activities and post-release support activities.
- Supporting user story mapping, sprint planning, estimation, and feature walk-throughs.
- Participating in user acceptance testing and maintenance of documentation.
- Reviewing the test plan implications of Change Requests.
- Contribute to/prepare ad-hoc reports and presentations for PMO, Clients etc.
- Maintaining currency with industry best practices with regards to testing and test automation, and.
- Remaining current with CRM/D365 and/or D365 F&O technologies and potential system implications related to Vendor release upgrades
- Bachelor's Degree in business related field, engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline with at least 5+ years of experience.
- A major plus would be 2+ year of experience related to supporting software development test activities of a CRM system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ D365 or D365 F&O
- Must have demonstrated experience in one of these tool sets, Selenium, RSAT or EasyRepo
- Demonstrated experience developing software test plans & test cases.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Industry testing certifications.
- Experience in Performance testing using open-source tools like JMeter.
- D365 certifications, classes, or exams.
- Azure certifications, classes, or exams.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.