Meet our Team
Our 5 member strong Global Services Finance team supports managed services and professional services business globally. While this team present financial advises to business partners to run business smoothly and to avoid/manage any financial risk in this chellanging environment, we do also help business to optimize the cost and find the opportunity to grow business. While day to day financial work may be monotonous sometimes, we make them fun by furnishing superior level of financial analytics & modelling and business reviews.
In recent time, the team has demonstrated exceptional services by bringing financial transparency and timely support to business partners and Corporate finance. We have really raised the bar and become trusted business partner in short span of time. Safe to say, we are all fun!What you'll be doing
The Project Financial Manager
is responsible for accounting, reporting and analyzing the financials of Managed Services deals and Global Services. This role is also responsible for the operational support which includes dealing directly with customers and internal business partners.
What you bring to the team
- Prepare and present quarterly business reviews to Senior Management on the status and projections for the MS (Managed Service Solutions) business
- Consolidates action items from business reviews and track and follow-up actions to drive closure
- Provide monthly forecast for revenue and COGS associated with each deal
- Assist in the AOP/MMP process for Global Services, provide bottoms up exercise with data mining, financial implication, sensitivity analysis and reporting
- Develop and maintain cost allocation models to track profitability
- Accurate and timely recognition of the MS revenue, including maintaining provisions per the HV policies and procedures
- Forecast for personnel costs of performing the services (Spend control)
- Prepare P&L projections for deal proposals to assist with presenting to senior management
- Review the proposal of HW investment and provide the recommendation
- Enable engagement at non-permanent establishment locations
- 10+ year's experience post qualification and 5+ years in Services Finance
- Experience with multi-year, multi-element, capital intensive and complex deal structuring
- Superior quantitative and analytical skills
- An ability to think creatively and work consistently to identify financial and non financial issues in multi-year, multi-element, capital intensive and complex deal structuring for Managed Services
- An ability to work with virtual teams, GEO/Corp business and finance leaders around you to support managed services business - we are all here to support your success!
- The aptitude to get into the details while also seeing the big picture, perform superior level of financial analytics and financial modelling for Global Services
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge