The Company:Hitachi Vantara
, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. The Role
We are looking for motivated and experienced back-end developer software professional. Our back-end developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. The candidate should be familiar with development life cycle, agile development methodology and change management with hands on experience in latest internet technologies and client-server architecture. Responsibilities
• Corporate with team to design large-scale, real-time distributed architectures.
• Deliver new features: from specification through development, QA and into final deployment
• Participate in full life cycle of software development.
• Research new technologies, work multi-task and multiple projects.
• Follow software development process, especially agile disciplines and principles.
• Contribute ideas to improve process and development practices. Requirements
• Graduated from a university in information technology, computer science
• Have at least 03 years of experience in software application development.
• Having a lot of experience in developing RESTFul API (level 2) using Nodejs language, Python, JAVA, Spring boot, C#, Go.
• Experience in Micro-Services, SOA, OOP, Design Pattern, application programming multithreading/concurrent applications, distributed data architecture design, algorithms maths.
• Experience with one of the types of Message Queuing such as RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ,
Oracle Advance Queue, IBM Message Queue, Apache Kafka, Redis.
• Experience working with Gitlab, Github, Kubernetes, KONG, WSO2, Docker
• Knowledge of software development process and software implementation project management
• Knowledge of Cloud is an advantage eg AWS, AZURE.
• Experience working in agile working model Agile/Scrum
• Have knowledge about Unit Test, TDD
• Ability to communicate and solve situations well.
• Read and understand business requirements documents, system specifications, related project documents.
• Active, creative, enthusiastic, responsible at work, has good logical thinking.
• Ability to read/write technical documents in English. Location:
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.