Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.Job Description
The Inside Sales Specialist will be responsible for supporting Hitachi Solutions' growing North America Sales team. In this role, you'll be on the frontline of our Marketing Lead Generation engine, engaging to qualify our prospects. You'll work closely with our winning Marketing and Sales teams to accelerate Qualified Leads through outstanding phone, virtual and social selling, leveraging our Dynamics 365 CRM and Sales Enablement platforms.
- Targeted business development and prospecting activities.
- Prospecting and identify key decision makers within the targeted accounts.
- Qualifying leads from inbound digital campaigns, conferences, referrals, tradeshows, etc.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential customers.
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
- Documenting lead interaction/efforts through CRM
- Actively participate on Company Social Selling channels.
- Clearly communicating our value proposition by thoroughly understanding Hitachi Solutions offerings, business values, and customer outcomes.
- Collaborate with internal Go-to-Market (GTM) team and provide regular feedback on Lead and Marketing Campaign quality and insights.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience; business development, lead nurture, marketing, etc.
- Hunter mentality, self-motivated, self-starter, takes initiative.
- Willingness to learn, grow, and be coached.
- Ability to reason and adapt quickly.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.