Meet our Team
The Technology and Solution Office (TSO) are front and centre, working with our sales team and customers across industries, establishing strong relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver the best cloud and data solutions. Our bid managers are central to the success we are having in this area in responding to opportunities for new and existing customers, helping to build deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value propositions. What you'll be doing
We are looking for a bid manager to shape and manage the bid process for our strategic and complex opportunities and ensure the delivery of on-time high-quality and compliant proposals.
• Work closely with Sales executive team to identify and qualify significant opportunities in the pipeline requiring Bid Management,
• Assist in evaluating RFP criteria and developing winning bid strategies and win themes
• Guide on best practice and compelling Bid Materials
• Build and motivate effective virtual Bid Teams
• Hands on management of the opportunity through the sales process - project manage bid timeline, determine milestones, governance processes and critical path
• Management of Risk through own awareness and commercial acumen
• Stakeholder Management and Governance
• Communication point liaising with internal departments such as Legal and Creative Services What you bring to the team
• Experience in developing bid responses within the fields of Cloud, Consulting or Data.
• An ability to think creatively and work consistently to identify, develop and close opportunities, within new or prospective customers
• An energy and enthusiasm to drive and close quality bid responses
• Strong team player able to work well in global teams to leverage best practices and approaches for submission responses
• A willingness to embrace, learn and own our responses to frameworks, i.e. g-cloud Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical, environmental and green reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We know some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit: Wa
- Harmony, Trust, RespectMakoto
- Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, IntegrityKaitakusha
- Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge