We are seeking an experienced, high-energy sales professional with a proven track record of over-achieving quota, driving revenue, closing deals, and creating a significant pipeline of business within a short period of time while managing existing accounts and clients to ensure their success. Yes, we want a rock star! Responsibilities
-Candidate will be responsible to selling DI in Public sector banking and insurance segment base out of Mumbai, where we need to have a dedicated focus.
- Ensure the successful rollout and adoption of Hitachi Vantara products through strong account management activities and coordination with pre-and-post sales engineering and support resources
- Prospect for and qualify leads and develop new customers in conjunction with our channel partners
- Prepare activity and forecast reports for management
- Develop account and closing plans
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects
- Coordinate with Field Marketing to develop and execute regional events Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge