Meet our Team
The Renewal Sales organization sits at the intersection of Sales and Services and is a critical part of the retention strategy for our customer base. The Renewals Sales Specialist is responsible for retaining customers through the delivery of a renewed maintenance contract. What you'll be doing
The Renewals team is responsible for driving renewal revenue through customer engagement and for meeting/exceeding sales targets for all annuity renewals. The Renewals Specialist will build an understanding of the Hitachi Vantara Services portfolio and renewals process, and collaborate with the field product Sales team on sales strategies, identifying sales opportunities, and generating services quotes in order to drive the renewal rate.
You will work directly with customers and Customer Service & Support staff to identify service needs and qualify customers for potential up-sell opportunities. In addition you will work closely with a variety of internal stakeholder teams including IT, Procurement, C-level executives, and other key decision makers as designated in support of the renewals process and uncovering areas of potential value add. Interactions may include participation in cross-functional meetings, and supplying ongoing support as needed.
You will build strong relationships and trust with existing customers across industry sectors such as retail, finance, manufacturing and public sector. What you bring to the team
• Experience meeting and/or exceeding quarterly targets for bookings, on-time renewals and overall renewals.
• The ability to manage the opportunity pipeline from week to week while providing accurate and timely updates to management on progress and outlook on the renewal forecast.
• Deeep expertise and understanding of Maintenance and Support Programs, Software License Agreements, Service Terms & Conditions, service offerings, and services pricing and negotiating renewals.
• Knowledge of contracts and purchasing history in various CRM systems in order to create timely and accurate renewal quotations for the strategic enterprise accounts.
• Ability to work cross-functionally with business partners in sales, legal, finance, etc. to resolve issues raised by customers. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge