Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes. The Role
The candidate is required to manage and support spares operations by:
1) Manage the daily replenishment of good parts to our Strategic Spares Locations and to our ASP Partners
2) Manage the return of the defective parts from our Strategic Spares Locations and ASP Partners to ADC
3) Manage and create repair orders to send defective parts to Factory for repair
4) Manage and create monthly physical and virtual scrap
5) Manage and handle Special Investigation of defective parts to Factory for repair
6) Coordinate with internal Stakeholders to ensure correct parts are picked and replenished accordingly
7) Manage and handle all Field Change Bulletin (FCB) by shipping and rotating the parts
8) Act as a point of contact for all APAC spares matters
1) Attend Scheduling Meeting
2) Monthly Statistics Reporting
3) Any other business
The candidate must be open for job rotation and prepared to support the team in other areas such as processing and scheduling of customers orders and managing import deliveries into ADC
Candidates should possess quick analytical skills and has an eye for details, and must be able to work independently.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.