Hitachi Vantara Federal
Hitachi Vantara Federal combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara Federal elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
We are seeking a high-energy team player to join the Hitachi Vantara Federal Call center, to support Hitachi storage products. As a support analyst you will be part of a team working in Englewood Colorado to assist Hitachi Federal customers with problem solving and devise solutions for our customers.
• Demonstrated ability to triage technical issues, diagnose problems and work through resolution
• Build rapport and relationships as a trusted advisor with the client
• Demonstrated abilities: internal web services and application support
• Manage logistics and supply chain function
• Ensure compliance and enforce system parameters
• Demonstrate relationship as a successful intermediary between Hitachi Vantara Federal and partner ecosystem
• Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, develop yourself, and triage on the fly
• Success working as a team and thrive in a team-oriented atmosphere
Support analysts provide day-to-day user support, relying on their technical abilities and knowledge to resolve Hitachi product issues.
• Technical skills - excellent technical and computer skills are vital in this role, since support analysts work directly with users to resolve software and hardware issues
• Team collaboration - support analysts tend to work within larger teams of support professionals to resolve user issues, so effective collaboration within the department is essential
• Problem-solving skills - this role requires excellent technical and creative problem-solving skills, since support analysts develop and deploy solutions to user issues and conduct troubleshooting
• Time management - support analysts typically handle multiple user issues at once, so they should be able to effectively manage their time, set priorities, and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Communication skills - effective communication is vital in this role, since support analysts prepare and maintain reports about problems and frequently talk users through steps, they can take to resolve software and hardware issues
• Must be able to obtain a government clearance.
• Must be a United States Citizen
• Associates degree preferred will consider equivalent work-related experience in a support center, help desk, customer service environment
• Ability to work openings for all three shifts; may need to work weekends and holidays; flexibility required
• Experience in the below technical disciplines a plus but not required:
o Block storage technology
o File (NAS) storage technology
o SAN technology
o Open Systems (Windows, Solaris, AIX, Linux, VMware, Novell, Tru64, Open VMS, HP-UX)
o Computing server platforms
o Mainframe solutions
o Networking Concepts (VLAN, VSAN)
As part of our overall strategy and commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace, Hitachi Vantara Federal requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements under applicable federal, state, and local law. If you have any questions about this policy or require an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief, please contact Jennifer Shelton, Director Human Resources.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and equality.
Hitachi Vantara Federal is committed to building a strong, inclusive culture that embraces diversity in our business. We will foster a sense of belonging by:
• Recruiting, retaining, developing, and mentoring a diverse workforce at all levels of the organization.
• Listening and providing opportunities for feedback to create an environment that values employees' perspectives and unique experiences.
• Striving to hold ourselves accountable as an organization, as individuals, and as leaders to learn, grow and continue to evolve our DEI strategy.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.