We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us. The team
Hitachi Vantara Federal combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara Federal elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes. The role
We are seeking a high-energy team player to join the Hitachi Vantara Federal Call center, to support Hitachi storage products. As a support analyst you will be part of a team working in Englewood Colorado to assist Hitachi Federal customers with problem solving and devise solutions for our customers.
• Demonstrated ability to triage technical issues, diagnose problems and work through resolution
• Build rapport and relationships as a trusted advisor with the client
• Demonstrated abilities: internal web services and application support
• Manage logistics and supply chain function
• Ensure compliance and enforce system parameters
• Demonstrate relationship as a successful intermediary between Hitachi Vantara Federal and partner ecosystem
• Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, develop yourself, and triage on the fly
• Success working as a team and thrive in a team-oriented atmosphereWhat you'll bring
Support analysts provide day-to-day user support, relying on their technical abilities and knowledge to resolve Hitachi product issues.
• Technical skills - excellent technical and computer skills are vital in this role, since support analysts work directly with users to resolve software and hardware issues
• Team collaboration - support analysts tend to work within larger teams of support professionals to resolve user issues, so effective collaboration within the department is essential
• Problem-solving skills - this role requires excellent technical and creative problem-solving skills, since support analysts develop and deploy solutions to user issues and conduct troubleshooting
• Time management - support analysts typically handle multiple user issues at once, so they should be able to effectively manage their time, set priorities, and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Communication skills - effective communication is vital in this role, since support analysts prepare and maintain reports about problems and frequently talk users through steps, they can take to resolve software and hardware issues
• Must be able to obtain a government clearance.
• Must be a United States Citizen
• Associates degree preferred will consider equivalent work-related experience in a support center, help desk, customer service environment
• Ability to work openings for all three shifts; may need to work weekends and holidays; flexibility required
• Experience in the below technical disciplines a plus but not required:
o Block storage technology
o File (NAS) storage technology
o SAN technology
o Open Systems (Windows, Solaris, AIX, Linux, VMware, Novell, Tru64, Open VMS, HP-UX)
o Computing server platforms
o Mainframe solutions
o Networking Concepts (VLAN, VSAN) Championing diversity, equity, and inclusion
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are integral to our culture and identity. Diverse thinking, a commitment to allyship, and a culture of empowerment help us achieve powerful results. We want you to be you, with all the ideas, lived experience, and fresh perspective that brings . We support your uniqueness and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our team. How we look after you
We want to help you take care of your today and tomorrow - at home and at work. Which is why we offer industry-leading benefits that go far beyond compensation. That means support, services, and resources that also take care of your holistic health and wellbeing. We're always looking for new ways of working that bring out our best, which leads to unexpected ideas. Here, you'll experience a sense of belonging, and discover autonomy, freedom, and ownership as you work alongside talented people you enjoy sharing knowledge with. We're also champions of life balance and offer flexible arrangements that work for you (role and location dependent). About us
We're a global team of innovators. Together, we harness engineering excellence and passion for insight to co-create meaningful solutions to complex challenges. We turn organizations into data-driven leaders that can a make positive impact on their industries and society . If you believe that innovation can inspire the future, this is the place to fulfil your purpose and achieve your potential.
We're proud to say we're an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, age, disability status or any other protected characteristic . Should you need reasonable accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know so that we can do our best to set you up for success.