Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Job Description: -
- Support production grade AaaS and PaaS systems with systems administration, configuration, troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Evaluate Linux systems and make recommendations to improve security, scalability, performance and availability.
- Manage the scalability and efficiency of the big data platform.
- Respond to platform problems and develop automated solutions to resolve them.
- Develop automated solutions for capacity planning and forecasting, system performance analysis, and system tuning.
- Review and influence ongoing design architecture of multiple production platforms / products.
Qualification & Experience: -
- Passion to learn and explore new tools/technologies that improves the current process * Qualifications/Requirement*.
- 5+ years of professional support experience (24x7 high availability production environment) in systems, server hardware, virtualization, networking and troubleshooting.
- Good experience of supporting CI/CD.
- Strong understanding of Kafka.
- Strong understanding of Hadoop (HDFS, MapReduce, YARN & Zeekeeper), Druid and MySQL.
- Experience and working knowledge of Cloud services namely AWS(Amazon Web service) & Microsoft Azure Cloud services is a big plus.
- Strong knowledge about Linux(CentOS/Ubuntu) .
- Good knowledge about Windows Operation System.
- Qualifications & Certification
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Linux certification
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.