Job ID: R0009678
Date Posted: May 25, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: HITACHI RAIL STS S.P.A.
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated FINANCE SPECIALIST who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Naples - Italy.
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Who We Are in: Naples – Italy
In Naples Hitachi Rail employees roughly 700 people, mostly engineers, who are developing signalling technologies at the state of the art, signaling systems design, the analysis of safety, reliability and availability, laboratory testing, contract management and control, research and development, procurement, and prevention and protection.
Thanks to our innovations and expertise, commitment and dedication we rank among the best railway technology provider of the Industry, delivering our products to Ferrovie Italiane, RFI as well as to the rest of the world.
The Naples offices are located in the area of San Giovanni a Teduccio, industrial area where is easy to reach the airport and train stations.
Currently we are looking for enthusiastic and pioneering candidates, driven by technological challenge and success, who want to contribute to the satisfaction of our customers and to the growth and global leadership of our business.
As part of the Trade Finance team, the candidate will support the unit activities mainly (but not only) regarding:
· Trade Finance operations – front office and back office activities, for the finalization of new Trade Finance transactions and existing ones’ management. He/She will be in contact with both internal stakeholders (representatives of the Business – during Qualification, Tender and Project execution phases) and external ones (banks / insurance companies, etc.).
· Reporting – guarantees multicurrency reporting in cooperation with the Business and Chief Finance Office functions;
· Supporting Accounting/Treasury/Controlling processes – He/She will cooperate with other Chief Finance Office functions for Trade Finance issues.
Ideal candidate has 2-3 years experience in Trade Finance or similar. Her/She has a versatile attitude to approach and solve complex problems
Therefore, the candidate will be positively evaluated on the following skills:
· 2-3 years in Trade Finance or similar;
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in economics or management engineering
· English proficiency, preferably with evidence of a specific certification (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, CAMBRIDGE)
· Microsoft Office advanced level;
· Understanding of contractual documentation (i.e. bank, corporate and commercial);
· Experience in project team and/or finance (and/or accounting/treasury) could be a plus;
· active listening;
· Team player attitude in multicultural contexts;
· Openness to feedback and adaptability;
· Work Ethic approach;
· Problem solving outlook and proactivity;
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail