Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for project / program management using Agile methodology for the following activities
- Work closely with product managers, customers other stakeholders to define scope, deliverables, assumptions, required resources, work plan, budget
- Subject Matter Expert for agile methodologies and practices Project Manager,
- Energy commodities ( such as Electricity ,Gas, RECs) trading process & IT project management experience
- Experience in a project management role, ideally gained in the role in IT project implementations and consultancy work
- Outstanding consulting & communication skills (written and verbal)
- The gravitas and personality to lead project teams either in person or remotely, ensuring project schedule & deliverable commitments
- Global experience with experience working as part of a blended model, on-shore, near-shore, off-shore.
Typically, responsible for:
What you bring to the team
- Overall project / program delivery
- Track program/project performance and produce regular status reports for management and stakeholders
- Tracking program budgets, actuals & forecasts monthly
- Developing and implementing new products, processes, standards, or operational plans that will have impact on the achievement of goals.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering with overall experience of 12 to 16 years in in a fast-paced software development environment with proven use of Agile (scrum) development and knowledge of waterfall methodologies
- Strong Agile Project / Product Management experience in Energy & Utilities or Manufacturing or Asset Management, IIoT domains.
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders/teams is mandatory
- Expertise with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail, with a desire to drive continuous improvement through the project lifecycle
- Excellent people management skills and the ability to demonstrate stakeholder management responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Proven experience running large or multiple scrum teams
- Proven experience managing project budgets
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge