As the Growth Marketing Strategist, you will develop strategies through analytics and competitive intelligence. Working closely with our Sales and Marketing teams, your recommendations will help drive strategic business decisions while impacting overall customer lifecycle. The Marketing Team at JR Automation, A Hitachi Group Company, is expanding to support the increased need for custom automation solutions. Your inquisitive, analytic and creative skills will be utilized in this role. In this role, you will report to the VP of Marketing and see how your research and ideas impact the company direction.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and develop a growth marketing program and dashboard that aligns with corporate objectives to focus on targeted revenue growth and expanding market position
- Identify and develop opportunities to implement, then distribute highly targeted and innovative campaigns through proper channels
- Prepare and present recommendations on targeted campaigns to drive increased ROI, market position/share, etc.
- Work alongside sales and vertical market teams to identify and develop targeted messaging and technical content needs
- Work with cross functional team (Product, Service, Sales) to establish concentrated growth strategies to support revenue goals
- Work with Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist to create, manage, and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns, ABM campaigns, etc.
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement
- Develop competitor profiles and reports from market data. Perform benchmarking studies against current and potential competitors. Maintain competitor master list.
- Integrate multiple data sources and prepare reports for management and advisory bodies presenting the results of data collection to assist in decision-making.
Marketing Analytics Program
- Provide ongoing holistic views of marketing opportunities through ongoing industry analysis, including researching and understanding market dynamics, customer needs, and competitive activities.
- Build a scalable strategy around marketing analytics, from ensuring we effectively design, test, and measure our marketing campaigns, to developing a foundational marketing performance dashboard, and leveraging data to drive key strategic decisions.
- Capture, document, report and refine on market intelligence per vertical market segment. Conduct market analysis and initiate market studies as appropriate.
- Utilize CRM, analytics and lead gen software platforms to provide the marketing and sales teams with better insight into lead lifecycle, including YoY trend analysis for events and other customer acquisition efforts.
- Perform continuous analysis and reporting to ensure that sales and marketing efforts are focused on areas with high potential. Monitors market research activities to determine the appropriate use of analytic techniques. Maintains awareness of industry trends and developments.
- Work with the Sr. digital marketing specialist to integrate the analytics reporting on our suite of websites, social media channels, and email marketing efforts into a comprehensive marketing performance dashboard.
- Develop and monitor KPI’s to track performance vs mid-term plans for the verticals. Determine and execute action plans to close identified gaps, drive new business growth, and increase market position
- Analyze industry trends to help shape a robust, annual public relations strategy and content development. Work alongside MarCom Manager to coordinate PR strategy efforts with agency experts as needed.
- Work with a cross functional team to improve the integration and dissemination of data and intelligence across the company.
Note: This list of responsibilities is not inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, business analytics or related field OR 6 years of equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, business development, marketing strategy, market analytics or related fields
Skills You’ll Have:
- Ability to present findings in a clear, concise manner, including the creation and use of tables, charts and graphics to summarize results
- A highly creative, data-driven and analytical mind
- Microsoft Office suite required
- Experience and working knowledge of marketing automation, marketing analytics and lead gen platforms
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities: you can pull your own data to answer your questions and develop insights to take action from that data
At JR Automation, A Hitachi Group Company, our talented teams leverage the latest technologies, innovative thinking, and decades of experience to provide our global customers with world-class automation equipment. We transform processes & optimize operations with the solutions we design, build, program & deploy for nearly every industry. Our people are the heart of our operations, and we believe unique skills and capabilities enable us to grow, collaborate and evolve.
Join our team of 2,200+ at one of the 27 facilities around the globe. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, apprenticeship programs, tuition reimbursement and training opportunities to develop your skills.
Come Think. Solve. Create. With Us!