The NBSS (National Breast Screening System) team provide Application Support and Development services to the NHS. We provide support to the NHS breast screening units across England and Northern Ireland. We are a team of diverse individuals and growing our team significantly to provide the required services over the coming years. NBSS is a complex system, and the service is often challenging so if you are a dynamic individual that loves to work as part of the strong and driven team, whilst driving improvement and change then please join us! The role
- NBSS 2nd line Application Support, including working with an ITSM tool set such as Service Now
Experience working with a complex healthcare applications.
- Functional and/or technical application support ticket resolution.
- Working as part of a Service team on a 2nd line Support function for complex healthcare application.
- Responding to requests from the Global Service Desk "first line support", ensuring that accurate information is captured and documented within the ticket.
- Ownership of ticket life cycle when assigned ensuring quality and timely updates, preventing aged tickets.
- Monitoring active Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Key performance Indicator (KPI) measurements to proactively maintain appropriate metrics, ensuring that event triggers and notifications are controlled to ensure resolution within required timelines.
- Providing procedural workarounds and/or Advice and Guidance as may be required.
- Providing data fixes as appropriate and in accordance with process
- MIR management and Major Incident Report creation.
- Liaising with 3rd party providers to provide end-to-end support for the customer.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge