Meet The Team
The digital infrastructure group is the largest business group at Hitachi Vantara. The Unified Compute Platform (UCP) family of converged and hyperconverged solutions provides a fast, easy, and low-risk path to the hybrid cloud for our customers. Operating in the fastest growing infrastructure segment, UCP solutions accelerate time-to-production and simplify IT operations across the core, cloud, edge, and off-site locations. UCP solutions are at the core of Hitachi's growth strategy in 2022 and beyond to deliver a flexible hybrid cloud for enterprises, cloud providers, and commercial customers. What You Will Be Doing
UCP Product Marketing Director will lead the cross-functional teams in defining the vision for go-to-market, collaborate with direct and channel teams to increase product adoption, and evangelize the solutions through digital and social channels. As a product marketer, you will work closely with product management, sales, demand gen, analyst relations, and partner management to execute the marketing plans and deliver on KPIs. You will be playing a strategic role as the go-to expert for all things UCP on messaging, enablement, content, and competitive insights. What You Bring To The Team
- Develop marketing strategy for hybrid cloud, converged, and hyperconverged solutions in collaboration with cross-functional leadership teams to support the business objective
- Identify target personas, their pain points and develop the value proposition for products and business solutions, lead positioning strategy for the key segments
- Partner with the demand-gen and programs teams to guide and contributed to global online and off-line campaigns
- Engage with product management and engineering organizations to help refine roadmaps and prioritize resource deployments that bolster messaging
- Create core assets including presentations, solution briefs, checklists, sales briefs, and web content to drive awareness and accelerate the funnel. Engage with technology alliance partners such as VMware, Intel, NVIDIA to develop co-branded collaterals.
- Be the spokesperson for Unified Compute Platform solutions and brief leading IT analysts and press including Gartner, IDC, Forrester as a subject matter expert on major updates on converged and hyperconverged portfolios.
- Lead planning and delivery of sales enablement sessions for Hitachi, partner, and alliance partner's global sales and pre-sales teams on product updates, competitive research, sales campaigns, and initiatives
- Lead competitive insights and analysis to drive strategic direction and pipeline acceleration
- Drive thought leadership and share updates and best practices via webinars, blogs, and social media
Proven track record of leading cloud infrastructure or enterprise SaaS solutions
General awareness of virtualization, Kubernetes, and cloud computing markets and technologies
- Go-getter attitude to drive business through cross-functional teams across direct and indirect channels
- Self-driven, goal-oriented, and willing to go the extra mile to deliver on KPIs
- Be strategic in goal-setting and senior management engagements while tactical in executing the charter
- Demonstrate excellent content development and presentation skills to inspire action
- Strong analytics skills and data-driven approach for evidence-based messaging
- Technical or related engineering degree. MBA strongly desired
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge