Meet our Team
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Define/determine the architecture of the solution/services to be included in the proposals to satisfy the Customer's need
Ensures customer IT requirements have been understood and incorporated into solution/engagement scope by identifying technical tasks required to implement solution.
- Develops solution design for area of expertise, creates custom solutions when standardized solutions do not meet requirements including co-creating customized offerings (Services Solution Proposals) with customer.
- Involved in sales process jointly with our SSP -Services Sales Specialist-
- Contribute with our Global Organization, UOM -Unified Offering Management-, with new offerings.
- Contribute with the development of internal or partner capabilities as required.
- Contributes to transition (Sales to Delivery)
- Bachelor's Degree with typically 5 - 8 years experience
- SSP experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Team player and experience working cross area
- IT Operation and Administration and Managed Services exposure: benefits, business case, competitive advantage and services solution proposed to be deployment
- Recommendations about IT Data Center modernization path to Clients achieve the digital transformation
- Experience on how monetize (add value) to Customer Data
- Customer's knowledge and experience
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge