Meet our Team
Our Digital Solutions and Services business spans the entire globe, touching nearly every industry. We help clients to scale their operations and technology, future-proofing their growth in digital, with confidence and resilience. We offer world-class solutions across the leading IT platforms and technologies, from AWS and Google Cloud, to Oracle and SAP. What's more, we're a Gold Microsoft Partner.
We have so many unique opportunities to offer you, depending on your skills and passion. For instance, you might want to join Digital Solutions, developing an app as one of our Practice and Delivery teams. Or work in one of our partnership specialist teams. Or join our Global Markets team. There are so many ways to stretch your skills and realize your ambitions. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Working as part of a project team to design, develop and implement solutions using enterprise Microsoft technologies with .NET at the core;
- Helping to develop internal propositions, methods, patterns and practices including proof-of-concept, prototype and demonstration systems
- Occasional presales support including the analysis of customer requirements, establishing a baseline solution, development and presentation of proposals
- Problem solving skills including of data structures and algorithms
- Senior experience on .NET Core ( > 3.1 ) , C#, Docker, K8, GCP Cloud.
- Interest for Front-End (React)
- Problem-solving skills including knowledge of data structure and algorithms.
- Experience on agile software development process.
- Solid programming experience. .NET backend development with REST APIs experience.
- Experience with containerization (Docker / Kubernetes) and cloud infrastructure is a desired.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge