Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Responsibilities:
The AP (Payments) Analyst takes care of the timely and accurate processing of payment for supplier invoices and employee expense claims. Main responsibilities include as well timely resolution of internal and external enquiries and issues, proper costs classification, usage of the rules of Asia GST,VAT & WHT and month-end activities. In addition, the role involves assisting in ad hoc reporting and being a backup for other AP Analyst when required.Process Payments
• Timely and accurately generate payment in Oracle financials & online banking system as per payment schedule
• Checking/ review of payment batch to ensure payment accuracy
• Handling of scan copy/ hardcopy of invoices
• Manage generic Accounts Payable's mailbox(s)
• Handle exceptions
• Liaison with bank(s)
• Resolve queries (internal and external) in a timely and professional manner
• Promote payment best practices to improve process efficiency.Reporting
• Perform bank reconciliation
• Ad hoc reporting to internal and external customersMonth End
• Assist in month-end tasks to finalize the AP - GL module, and create required/ relevant journalsPerform Other Duties as Required
• Assist in vendor master creation, mail sorting, invoice / T&E claims processing and supplier administration, if required
• Ensure that Hitachi Vantara' core values (Customer Focus, Community, Openness, Ownership and Leadership) are adhered to
• Actively supports company change programs and acts as a role model for solution selling.
• Performs other duties as assigned by manager
• Completes all job functions as per department and organization policies and procedures.
• Maintains current knowledge in present areas of responsibility (e.g. attends ongoing educational programs).
• Demonstrates responsibility for scope of position/own standard of practice.
• Demonstrates full knowledge of current position's and department's relationship.Qualifications:
- Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting. Finance or Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidates fluent in Mandarin and English is preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking internal and external stakeholders in China.
- Candidates must be able to read and write in Mandarin.
- Professional, self-motivated and result-oriented.
- Ability to solve problems independently and knows when to escalate.
- Able to organize, process and manage a large volume of transactions and documentation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.