Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs. The Role
We are looking for motivated and experienced back-end developer software professional. Our back-end developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. The candidate should be familiar with development life cycle, agile development methodology and change management with hands on experience in latest internet technologies and client-server architecture. Responsibilities
- Corporate with team to design large-scale, real-time distributed architectures.
- Deliver new features: from specification through development, QA and into final deployment
- Participate in full life cycle of software development.
- Research new technologies, work multi-task and multiple projects.
- Follow software development process, especially agile disciplines and principles.
- Contribute ideas to improve process and development practices.
- Graduated from a university in information technology, computer science
- Have at least 03 years of experience in software application development.
- Having a lot of experience in developing RESTFul API (level 2) using Nodejs language, Python, JAVA, Spring boot, C#, Go.
- Experience in Micro-Services, SOA, OOP, Design Pattern, application programming multithreading / concurrent applications, distributed data architecture design, algorithms maths.
- Experience in designing and developing BackEnd APIs and Services on databases like Oracle, SQL Server, postgresql or NoSQL like Couchbase, Elasticsearch, MongoDB. Design responsive database for requirements
- High performance and scalability.
- Have a lot of experience working with database systems. Oracle is an advantage
- Experience with one of the types of Message Queuing such as RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Oracle Advance Queue, IBM Message Queue, Apache Kafka, Redis
- Experience working with Gitlab, Github, Kubernetes, KONG, WSO2, Docker
- Knowledge of software development process and software implementation project management
- Knowledge of Cloud is an advantage eg AWS, AZURE
- Experience working in agile working model Agile/Scrum
- Have knowledge about Unit Test, TDD
- Ability to communicate and solve situations well.
- Read and understand business requirements documents, system specifications, related project documents.
- Active, creative, enthusiastic, responsible at work, has good logical thinking.
- Ability to read/write technical documents in English
District 12, HCMC.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.