Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs The Role
As a Digital Services (Enterprise Pursuit) Architect, you will possess knowledge and experience in the areas listed below:
• Serves as lead architect on large, complex deals especially services lead deal
• Understands the broader business strategy and defines a Digital Services (Cloud and Data Analytic) architecture to support the growth/bid engagement
• Spearhead technological innovation in Proposal to improve operational performance and selling propositions
• Provide technical leadership, mentoring and training to others SME in PS
• Partners with other solution architects or external technology vendors (VMware, Cisco etc) to build alignment for the overall architectural blueprint
• Helps define the performance goals and metrics for the proposed solution.
• Reviews solution blueprints and project scope to ensure that the needs of the customer business are being met.
• Understand the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for the enterprise, working with the application and infrastructure architects to understand the TCO for specific functional areas.
• Develops a strategic vision for delivery based on key business drivers
• Working closely with the DSSP by serving as lead architect on large, complex deals, which include Lead and Design infrastructure architecture (e.g. hardware, software, network, data components, etc.) for IT digital operating environment which include Multi cloud environment to support deal pursuit.
• Act as a Digital services advocate to support demand creation which include conduct best practice sharing workshop for long term pipeline building together with the practice principal
• Ensuring technical infrastructure architecture designed satisfy all applicable cyber security requirements for defined / mandated for the DoD and/or the DoN CIO.
• Working with data centers and/or various other service providers to run / maintain a good operational posture for the systems in selected accounts
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.