Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
Hitachi Solutions is looking for a high-visibility, full-time role in our product organization. We rely on the talent and passion of our people to keep us driving forward; as a result, we invest in our workforce and train for excellence, offering opportunities to grow.
- Experienced. You have experience building solutions applicable to multiple clients. You have a strong background in enterprise software.
- Passionate about the customer experience. You put yourself in a users' shoes and understand their needs. You listen closely to all avenues of feedback. You create working relationships with various internal teams leveraging our products.
- Team oriented. You inspire trust with team members and can drive progress positively. You anticipate problems and mitigate risks.
- Brand awareness. You engage with marketing to ensure our product branding remains current and relevant.
- Strong communication. You are comfortable representing your team & product to internal stakeholders, customers, and partners. You enjoy speaking opportunities and presenting to large groups and leadership.
- Data Enthusiast. You have a strong desire to help people see and understand data.
- Entrepreneurial. You solve problems for your customers while jumping on opportunities to strategically add new lines of business.
- Leads definition of 12-month vision for one or more roadmaps with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrates deep subject matter expertise in their product domain, acting as functional level lead for problem investigation and solution design. Understands adjacent product areas and associated business and technical integration dependencies and risks.
- Exhibits subject matter expertise and thought leadership in their product and business domain, and advocates compellingly for their point of view.
- Displays sound, independent decision making in the areas of prioritization, trade-offs, upward/outward communication, expectation setting, etc.
- Builds relationships with internal practices and performs governance processes
- Facilitate cross-functional interactions with varying audiences.
- Achieves proper balance between taking direct ownership for work versus creating leverage through effective vision setting and delegation.
- Re-frames problems in outcome-oriented terms and identifies creative solutions that optimize speed-to-value while setting up for long-term sustainability.
- Regularly reflects on and revises priorities to ensure optimal overall value delivery. Creates focus for team(s) and sets boundaries with stakeholders as needed across cross-functional initiatives.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, team orientation, flexibility, problem solving thinking, self-motivated
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective project planning and facilitation skills
- Ability to manage dependencies and risk
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Analytical with a fine attention to detail
- Ability to meet time-sensitive demands and prioritize assignments
- Willingness to express opinions and direction
- Excellent attitude and strong stakeholder engagement orientation
- Team player, creative, and highly organized
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-tech environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.#LI-LC1