Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes. The Role
• Provide post-sales support of Hitachi Vantara ("Hitachi") Storage solutions. Perform installation, maintenance,
upgrades and emergency systems support.
• Provide pre-sales support to sales and marketing teams to architect workable and deliverable technical solutions that address customer needs.
• Provide first level customer account management.
• Being first point of call for emergency product and systems support both within standard hours and during nonstandard hours.
• Provide timely and logical resolution to Hitachi related hardware, software and system problems.
• Perform preventative maintenance according to standard requirements.
• Provide assistance and guidance to pre-sales and sales team on any Hitachi related customer problems.
• Co-ordinate all CS&S support activities at customer site.
• Project Managed all agreed services such as installation, planning & design, implementation, assessment, contracted services etc.
• Actively sell value-add services such as Hitachi Select Care Services, Managed Storage services, Training and other contracted services.
• Comply with all reporting procedures and documentation.
• Develop, document and maintain up to date customer installation profiles.
• Identify opportunities for improving customer service.
• Identify and report to sales teams, opportunities for additional sales within customer accounts.
• Responsible for maintaining up to date knowledge and skills in line with identified business needs and directions.
• Provides on-going product support to customers from initial usage to ongoing problem resolution.
• Maintain all assigned spare parts, tools and test equipment. Ensure that all replaced spare parts are checked in to logistics. Qualifications
• Understanding of commercial business fundamentals, industry knowledge, customer service support procedure knowledge.
• Possess a Good Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
• 8 to 10+ years in a technical role with hands on experience installing and maintaining Hitachi product as well as a fundamental understanding of the key IT industry operating systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.